You're invited to Kelowna's swankiest charity event of the year, Summer Sips for Smiles, hosted by the Okanagan's very own Miss Universe Canada Finalist, Shanelle Connell.
In partnership and collaboration with Prospera Place (and their Manhattan Point Restaurant), and the Delta Grand, Shanelle Connell brings you a wine tasting fundrasier and silent auction to raise donations for the Miss Universe organization charity of choice, Operation Smile. Every three minutes a child is born with cleft palate, thus it is so important to offer them and their families the resources and care to change their future. Opertation Smile does just that.
When + Where?
- July 14th from 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
- Manhattan Point at Prospera Place
- $35 Early Bird (Ends June 21st)
- $40 Regular (Ends July 6th)
- $45 Last Call (Ends day of event)
Get your tickets here:
What do you get?
Come and enjoy complimentary wine tastings from wineries and appetizers to graze on while you enjoy your evening filled with delightful tastings. As well as silent auction and prize items!
Prize list includes:
- Deluxe weekend-getaway with the Delta Grand Okanagan Resort
- Wine baskets from local wineries
- Teeth whitening kit from Lifestyle Dentistry
- Surprise silent auction events from Prospera Place
- 2 Original Prints by Okanagan artist Shayla Ritchie
- Photography package from Victoria Blaire
- Health + Wellness programs from The Nutrition Health Coach
- And many more to be announced soon
- Event starts and doors open at 6:30PM
- Grand Prize draw at 7:00
- Silent-auction closes at 8:30 PM and will be announced until 9 PM
- Dress code is semi-formal (ex. cocktail and dress shirts)
- Please arrange a safe ride with a friend or taxi service (like Current Taxi) if you will be drinking
- Have your payment ready for silent auction items if you are the highest bidder
Sounding like you're interesting in making this your July 14th evening plans? Then purcahse your tickets today before price goes up as we get near to the event date! Remember, profit procceeds go to funding the Operation Smile orgnization and helping suffering children with cleft palate. Without your help, each child is vulnerable to serious infections, malnutrition, and other serious health issues.